I read this 'Chinese proverb' list recently! This one sounds good! Let me comment on each stage!
1. At one, YOU are the top priority
Parents are there to take care of us! Enjoy their pampering without any thought!
10. At ten, academic excellence is the top priority
Study, study, study...starts! It was very easy for me, since no one pressured us in those days! My children were happier at this stage than most of the present children!
20. At twenty, getting dates is the top priority
For us, the parents were pressurised to send off the daughters out of the house in 'marriage'. Some clicked and some carried on! Some were lucky enough to get what they wanted, I was one among them!
30. At thirty, a good career is top priority
Yes! If you don't, your life will be miserable!
40. At forty, keeping your body in shape is top priority
50. At fifty, beating others at mahjong is top priority
We don't have mahjong but others are here! Start enjoying life as we wish!
60.At sixty, keeping IT up is top priority
70. At seventy, remembering something is top priority
Very much! I will know in another decade!
80.At eighty, moving around is top priority
I think so/might be!
90.At ninety, knowing directions is top priority
Should we be there to experience this?!
100. Having your portrait on the wall is top priority!
Will I?!!! This is left for our childrens' priority! We won't know, so tension nahin lene ka!
Try to be good as much as possible, true to your conscience! You will be happy always! It applies to me too, I know!
I liked this list! What do you feel?
|These babies made me happy always!|