We did a tag of soulful and melodious multi-lingual songs sometime back. Destination Infinity had asked us to do this tag. And now I am asked to do a tag of 'Fast and Furious Dance Songs'. This time, I have selected 4 Tamil and 2 Hindi film songs. I have got a long list of Hindi songs also. But this time, I have given preference to Tamil songs. I am listing them here:
1. I love this song and dance of Rajnikant and Meena. Rajni is not a dancer like Kamal Haasan, but like Amitabh, he has got his own dance movements, which I like. You will agree with me!
2. I love Simran's dance movements! Here she is dancing with actor Vijay. Have a look at her waist! Does not look vulgar, but beautiful! Vijay also is famous for his dance movements.
3. This is Manirathnam's movie. As you are aware, his dance picturization is always superb. This is one of my favorites:
4. This song is, originally, a Malayalam song. Then made into Tamil. People became crazy about this song. I was hearing this song, wherever I went. The rhythm is too good!
5. 'Jab we met'... I love this movie and all the songs! Normally I don't like Kareena Kapoor. She was good in this movie. Now the song:
6. Again a Mani Rathnam movie song! All the songs in 'Roja' are famous. But this one is a fast number. Look at the old women dancing in full swing! Both Madhu and Arvindswamy were favourites of everyone, when the movie was released. Girls were looking at Arvind and shouting 'oooooh aaaaah' in the theatres!
I loved doing this tag, Destination Infinity! Music always is my favourite! I like many of Michael Jackson's songs too! But don't like some of his dance movements!
Whoever is interested in music can do this tag. It will be interesting to hear a variety of songs and we can know who likes which type of songs more! Like, you see in my musical posts, I like soft numbers, classical raga based songs, fast songs with nice rhythm, everything. Now, it is your turn!
Edited to add today (2.9.09)...
Only recently I have started doing tags and I have never asked anyone to do my tag. I will start now...I would be happy if my friends, whose blogs, I am following, for sometime now, do this tag:
Renu (hereafter I will try my best to do your tag! Once you tagged me long back and I remember I was not very confident to do it at that time!)
kanagu, Smitha, Solilo is already tagged, I know! hitchwriter, Deepu, Saritha, Ashwini, SG, Aparna, Manju, Kavita, Indyeah, Ramesh and anyothers who are happy to do this tag. Thank you. If you are not interested, no problem. Sometimes I too feel, some tags are boring!