Apart from the Bulbul birds, these butterflies are permanent visitors in our garden to entertain us! They seem to love the yellow Vrukshi flowers (Ixora flowers) than the red, white and pink flowers, which are also in our garden! Except the white one, no other colour has got fragrance!
Some of the pictures might be repetitive, but I have taken them in different angles...learning photography!
1. This is one of the best picture! I love the colour combination!
2. I keep seeing many of them, sometimes 2 or 3 pairs! They fly here and there and when I stand in the middle of the small lawn, surrounded by these plants, their feathers sometimes touch my nose...they have got some powdery smell!
3. It is nice to watch them poke their, oh ho, what do they call the needle like straw, they suck the honey from the flower...proboscis (thanks Wiki)
4. Close-up of a black & white butterfly or has it got a brush of yellow or cream in its feathers?!
5. Just black & White!
6. As I told you, sometimes I see many butterflies of the same colour combination, with slight difference...here, one more black & white!
7. Really, they are all different butterflies...I don't think I am lying here, because some pictures are old and I tend to forget, you know, I can just say, I have forgotten!
8. This one is with a different colour combination! A close-up photo!
9. Which is beautiful, the flower or the butterfly?!
10. This one is huge like our Zorro, the cat...old man?!
12. This is the best picture, I feel! The flower also looks beautiful!
Edited on 13.11.12: One more butterfly in our garden is here!