Whether you are an animal lover or not, you will like these!
1. Posing for photograph! How will the baby feel, when he sees this when he is grown up?!
2. Mobile Stool! The dog must be used to acting like a stool! Looks comfortable!
3. The baby is reading stories to make the cat sleep?! The cat looks so happy!
4. Who is the baby here? My niece used to lie down, keeping her head on Jerry, the lab, and watch TV!
5. Chin rest?! The dog is drowsy!
6. Eye to eye contact?! The cat looks matured and the baby is astonished and happy!
7. Our Koyla (black cat) used to sleep on my husband like this, but on his chest! He used to talk like lullaby to her...'neethaan inda veettu Queen Elizabeth, neethaan inda veettu Aishwarya Rai...etc.etc.' She used to enjoy the vibration of his chest when he talked, I think! She used to give back a small guttural happy sound for every sentence!
8. Who is enjoying, the girl or the dogs?!
9. The boy has finished reading one book and has taken another! The dog seems to be happy!
10. Both the faces resemble each other, don't you think so?!
11. I do this neck exercise, keeping my hand on the window grill! Both are turning and looking back with the same expression! Lovely picture!
12. One more chin rest! Both look happy and comfortable!
Do you feel like running and getting a pet for your baby now? Our Andy, the Pomeranian dog, was with us for 11 years and entertained the whole family. It is 16 years, since he is gone but even now I have got tears in my eyes, when I think of him! He was a very very affectionate dog!
Thank you, Partha Sir, for the beautiful forward! I am sure every body will enjoy seeing the pictures. Let me remind you...only the captions are mine, here!
All are welcome to give alternate captions please!
Edited to add (in the evening): This says it all: The innocence of the child, the guileless nature of the pet and the total trust between them are truly reflected in these enchanting pictures. (K.Parthasarathy's comment!)
Edited to add the next day! You can have a look at our own pet stories, mostly about cats, here